IMPORTANT! THE COMPLETE TICKET FOR THE RELEVANT DAY MUST BE PRESENTED TO GAIN EVENT ENTRY. ENTRY WILL BE DENIED SHOULD ANY PART OF THE TICKET NOT BE PRESENTED OR BECOME DETACHED. THE PURCHASE OF A TICKET TO GAIN ENTRY TO THE RDS SIMMONSCOURT VENUE (THE “VENUE”) CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO WHICH TIPP HOLDINGS LTD. (“THL”) IS PREPARED TO GRANT ENTRY TO THE VENUE AND THE MOTORSPORT SHOW (“THE EVENT”).
1. The ticket is purchased for the Event. The date of the Event and/or the support programme may be subject to change by THL in which instance THL will have no obligation to refund monies or exchange the ticket. Ticket holders agree that should the date of the Event alter, their ticket(s) will be issued for the altered date(s) of the Event in which case no refunds or exchanges will be available. The ticket shall remain at all time the property of THL which has the right to recall the ticket at any time on reasonable grounds. THL is unable to offer refunds or exchanges in respect of tickets purchased unless the Event is cancelled due to any circumstance(s) for which THL is covered byits relevant insurance cover.
2. Tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not to be offered for resale. Tickets must only be used for personal or private use. If this ticket is resold or transferred for profit or for commercial benefit or gain or as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement by anyone without THL’s authority it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the Event and/or the Venue. Ticket holders agree to reimburse THL in full upon demand for all costs and expenses (including reasonable legal expenses) incurred as a direct result of all and any claims howsoever arising from any third parties as a result of the contravention of this term.
3. All tickets are security printed and should only be purchased direct from THL or through an official ticket agency. Any attempt to present any other ticket will lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution. Unauthorised vendors will be prosecuted.
4. THL reserves the right to alter your seat allocation (if any) without prior notice. If this is necessary for any reason, THL will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation. Premium,VIP, Hospitality and Dublin Prive are categorised and clearly described. Whilst THL shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure such categories match these descriptions it cannot make any representation or warranty as to the behaviour of users of such areas and no refund will be given should such categories not match these descriptions or reasonable expectations.
5. Family tickets are for children aged 16 years and under at the time of the Event. THL reserves the right to require photographic evidence of proof of age
6. Children using a Family ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by a family adult. Each family ticket may bring up to a maximum of two children.
7. THL reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the Venue who do not comply with the Venue rules or these terms and conditions, who represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the staging of the Event or who have in his or her possession prohibited items, which shall include but not be limited to alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, chemicals of any kind, glass bottles, barbeques, ladders, laser pens, weapons or any offensive materials in whatever format. THL further reserves the right to conduct security searches of persons and their belongings to ensure the safety
of persons at the Event. Pass-outs and readmissions to the Venue shall be granted at THL’s discretion. Re-admission shall only be possible if a valid official pass-out is presented.
8. Smoking and vaping is strictly prohibited in any of the Venue’s areas and at the Event.
9. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Venue and THL may itself use or pass to the police or other relevant authority any recordings for use in any proceedings. THL may use Automatic Number Plate Recognition Systems, and any information from this will be recorded and may be handed to the police. THL shall handle all data in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
10. Where relevant, use of the Venue car parks shall additionally be subject to the applicable terms and conditions as shown on the official Venue car park.
11. No animals (except Assistance Dogs) will be admitted to the Venue or any car parks. Assistance Dogs are only admitted with prior notification to THL. Please contact THL on the contact form on this website to arrange this.
12. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private non-commercial purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Event to THL and agree that any photographs or recordings shall not be used for any form of public advertisement or display or for any other purposes including without limit for display on any internet site (except the private enjoyment of the person taking the photograph) without THL’s prior written consent. THL and authorised third parties may record or make audio, visual or audio-visual recordings of the Event and the ticket holder hereby consents to the use of his or her likeness, image and/or voice within such recordings free of charge.
13. The use of drones or similar equipment, for any reason, is strictly prohibited in, on or near the event.
14. Persons attending the Event acknowledge that they may be exposed to possible risk of physical harm due to the nature of the Event. THL will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you or your property (“Loss”) except where and only to the extent that any such Loss is caused by the negligence of THL or respectively, its employees or authorised agents. Without prejudice to the foregoing, THL excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for such Loss. Any liability on the part of THL shall be limited to the face value of the relevant ticket and any booking fee.
15. THL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result of fire, flood or similar natural disaster, strikes, industrial disputes, abnormally inclement weather, war, acts or threats of terrorism, national mourning, governmental order or decrees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
16. THL will not be liable for any delay in performing its obligations as a result a failure of the Venue beyond the control of THL.
17. Official merchandising is only on sale inside the Venue. No unauthorised trading is permitted within the Venue, in any official car parking facility or any other location close to the Venue and Event.
18. In the interests of public safety, THL reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or readmission after the end of the Event.
19. During the Event the noise level at times may be very loud within the venue. In particular you are advised to wear hearing protection during displays and live concerts to reduce the risk of hearing damage.
20. While at the Venue you should always keep to the designated paths and access all free standing and seated viewing areas with caution using steps/path as appropriate.
21. Please keep the ticket safe and in good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated. THL will not be liable for any lost or stolen tickets, and are not obliged to re-issue such lost or stolen tickets.
22. Any vehicles left on site will be removed unless prior permission is obtained. In any event any vehicles left overnight are parked at the owner’s sole risk and THL cannot accept any liability whatsoever.
23. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of THL.
24. THL (Company registration no. 10892360) registered office is at C/OEvans Mockler Limited, 5 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Barnet, London, United Kingdom, EN5 5TZ.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish and English law and the parties shall submit exclusively to the Courts of the Republic Of Ireland and England. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Bulk Ticket Purchase – Additional Terms & Conditions
In addition to the terms and conditions (shown above), any order in excess of ten (10) tickets and/or passes (or any number of orders resulting in the same Purchaser receiving in excess of eleven (10) tickets and/or passes) shall be subject to the following conditions and may be subject to a request to execute a separate agreement with THL. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and for further information.
1. The Purchaser warrants that the tickets and/or passes are purchased for personal and private use.
2. The Purchaser shall not sell or transfer any of the tickets and/or passes for financial or commercial gain, without the prior written permission of THL.
3. The Purchaser shall not offer any of the tickets and/or passes to any third party as part of any hospitality package or similar arrangement including but
not limited to offers of tickets and/or passes combined with food and/or other drink and/or travel and/or entertainment.
4. THL reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove from the bearers of tickets and/or passes purchased or received in contravention of these terms and
5. The Purchaser indemnifies THL in full for all costs and expenses (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any claims
howsoever arising from any third party (including legal expenses) incurred as a direct or indirect result of all any and claims howsoever arising from any
third party (including but not limited to those refused entry or removed from the venue).
6. The customer agrees to make payment in full within 14 days of receipt of invoice from THL if applicable. In any event the Purchaser agrees that if THL
has not received payment within 14 days THL shall have the right in itsabsolute sole discretion to cancel the booking and THL will be free to sell
7. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that there are no refunds or rights to cancel.
8. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that should the date of the event change the tickets shall be issued for the changed date and there are no
refunds or rights to cancel.
Definitions - Purchaser shall mean the party ordering and/or paying for the tickets and/or passes or any third party supplied directly or indirectly by that party.